There are standard rates for rentals that are discounted for non-profits (501 c status) by 30% Non-profit discount is on building rentall fee only and does not include table/chair/incidental rentals.
- Events needing outside space can easily be accomodated as long as no damage is done to the lawns or lots (excluded events include mud bogs, roasting pits etc.).
Rental Set-up: We try to be as affordable as possible for our renters which is why we have three options:
- South Gravel Parking Lot - Full - $375
- 1/2 South Gravel Parking Lot - $220
- Auditorium Lot ONLY (when Auditorium is not already rented) - $220/day. The Auditorium Lot has 106 spaces (3 Disabled-Accessible, 3 in front of the Building and 99 lined in the lot). Three RV accessible poles providing Power & Water are also on the lot.
- Oak Grove - $290/day
- South Lawn - $290/day
- Main Stage Lawn (East Lawn) - $290/day
- There are standard rates for rentals that are discounted for non-profits by 30% Non-profit discount is on space rental only and does not apply to rental of incidentals.
- Staff delivers requested items and renter sets-up and tearsdown.
- Staff delivers requested items and renter sets-up then has staff teardown.
- Staff delivers requested items, sets-up and tearsdown.
Options 2 and 3 incur labor charges in addition to rental charges. If you are interested in those two option, please let us know.
ALCOHOLFor events serving alcohol you must contract with one of the Fairgrounds Preferred Vendors; at this time you can choose between Valley Catering, Seguridad Bartending or Oregon Beverage Services. If you have a commercial vendor you would like to use, let them know they can apply to the Fairgrounds to be added to the list (3 months advance notice please). For events serving alcohol ending after 9 PM, the Fairgrounds will contract for Security and invoice in addition to the building rental.
For events serving alcohol ending after 9 PM, the Fairgrounds will contract for Security for the duration of alcohol service time until the rental ends and invoice in addition to the building rental.
For events that are not serving alcohol but ending after 9 PM, the Fairgrounds will contract for Security for the last three hours of the event and invoice in addition to the building rental.