Built in memory of Rich Guerber, a long-time supporter of the Fair and 4-H Program, Guerber Hall is a perfect facility for many events. The meeting room can only be booked separately, Monday through Thursday when the Main Hall is not being used, and is not available on weekend when it is included with Guerber Hall rentals.
Guerber Hall Rental includes 100 chairs and Fifteen 8’x30″ tables.
These are the standard Rates that can also be discounted 20% for Non-Profits:
- Monday-Thursday Full Day (over 4 hours) - $385
- Monday-Thursday 1/2 - $195
- Friday-Sunday (Single Day) - $590
- Friday-Sunday Weekend 3-Day Special- $840
- Refundable Deposits:
- Events with NO ALCOHOL – $250
- Events WITH ALCOHOL – $500
Guerber Hall Small Meeting Room:
- Monday-Thursday Full Day – $55
- Monday-Thursday 1/2 Day – $30
- Friday-Sunday – Only availabe with Guerber Hall rental
Refundable Deposits are determined after the cleaning and damage assessment is completed. Refunds are mailed the week after the event.
For any event planning on having alcohol, you must work with Oregon Beverage Services – book your event with them at www.oregonbeverage.comRental Set-up
: We try to be as affordable as possible for our renters which is why we have three options:
- Staff delivers requested items and renter sets-up and tearsdown.
- Staff delivers requested items and renter sets-up then has staff teardown.
- Staff delivers requested items, sets-up and tearsdown.
Options 2 and 3 incur labor charges in addition to rental charges. If you are interested in those two option, please let us know.
- Small Kitchen w/ Counters
- Sink & Home-grade Fridge
- Commercial Grade Ceiling Fans
- Broom-finished Concrete Floor
- Large Restrooms
- Large Doors for loading and unloading
- 10'x10' screen on the north wall for projections
Capacity/Measurements/Dimensions: 60′ x 72′ Ceiling Height: 16′ Square Feet: 4,320