Built in memory of Rich Guerber, a long-time supporter of the Fair and 4-H Program, Guerber Hall is a perfect facility for many events. The meeting room can only be booked separately, Monday through Thursday when the Main Hall is not being used, and is not available on weekend when it is included with Guerber Hall rentals.
Effective December 1, 2017 Rate and Policy Changes indicated in blue:
Guerber Hall Rental includes 60 chairs and Eight 8’x30″ tables.
There are standard rates for rentals that are discounted for non-profits (501c) by 30% - Non-profit discount is on building rental fee only and does not include table/chair/incidental rentals.
- Monday-Thursday Full Day (over 4 hours) - $420
- Monday-Thursday 1/2 -$195
- Friday-Sunday (Single Day) - $625
- Friday-Sunday Weekend 3-Day Special- - discontinued
- Pre-Event or Post Event Day - $300
- Refundable Deposits:
- $100 - for under 75 people
- $250 for 75-199 people
- $500 for 200+ people
- Events WITH ALCOHOL – $750
Guerber Hall Small Meeting Room:
- Monday-Thursday Full Day – $70
- Monday-Thursday 1/2 Day – $45
- Friday-Sunday – Only availabe with Guerber Hall rental
Refundable Deposits are determined after the cleaning and damage assessment is completed. Refunds are mailed the week after the event.
For events serving alcohol you must contract with one of the Fairgrounds Preferred Vendors; at this time you can choose between Valley Catering, Seguridad Bartending or Oregon Beverage Services. If you have a commercial vendor you would like to use, let them know they can apply to the Fairgrounds to be added to the list (3 months advance notice please). For events serving alcohol ending after 9 PM, the Fairgrounds will contract for Security and invoice in addition to the building rental.
For events serving alcohol ending after 9 PM, the Fairgrounds will contract for Security for the duration of alcohol service time until the rental ends and invoice in addition to the building rental.
For events that are not serving alcohol but ending after 9 PM, the Fairgrounds will contract for Security for the last three hours of the event and invoice in addition to the building rental.
Rental Set-up: We try to be as affordable as possible for our renters which is why we have three options:
- Staff delivers requested items and renter sets-up and tearsdown.
- Staff delivers requested items and renter sets-up then has staff teardown.
- Staff delivers requested items, sets-up and tearsdown.
Options 2 and 3 incur labor charges in addition to rental charges. If you are interested in those two option, please let us know.
- Small Kitchen w/ Counters
- Sink & Home-grade Fridge
- Commercial Grade Ceiling Fans
- Broom-finished Concrete Floor
- Large Restrooms
- Large Doors for loading and unloading
- 10'x10' screen on the north wall for projections
Capacity/Measurements/Dimensions: 60′ x 72′ Ceiling Height: 16′ Square Feet: 4,320