The Carriage House is a two-story building located on the Northeast corner of the Fairgrounds. Perfect for small group gatherings it is also home to the Fair Office each the summer for Fair. The air-conditioned, two-story building has hard wood floors, two restrooms and kitchen facilities including two gas stoves. An outside patio is on the north side of the building by the wheelchair accessible ramp.
Rates – There are standard rates for rentals that are discounted for non-profits (501c status) 30%- Non-profit discount is on building rental fee only and does not include table/chair/incidental rentals. Effective December 1, 2017 prices/policy changes indicated in blue.
- Monday- Thursday Full Day – $300
- Monday-Thursday 1/2 Day (4 hours) - $175
- Monday-Thursday Hourly - discontinued
- Pre or Post Event Day - $175
- Friday-Sunday One Day - $350
- Friday-Sunday Half Day - - discountinued
- Friday-Sunday 3 Day Weekend Special – discountinued
- Refundable deposit:
- $100 for under 75 people
- $250 for 75-199 people
- $500 for 200+ people
- $750 for events with Alcohol
The Carriage House Picnic Table (84′ with lights and electric outlets) is also available for rent unless the Carriage House is already rented.
- With Carriage House rental – $75
- Without Carriage House rental - $120 with a $50 deposit (deposit is doubled $750 if the event has alcohol
Refundable deposits are determined after the cleaning and damage assessment is completed. Refund checks are mailed the week following the event. Rental includes: 40 chairs and Twelve 8’x30″ tables.
For events serving alcohol you must contract with one of the Fairgrounds Preferred Vendors; at this time you can choose between Valley Catering, Seguridad Bartending, Mazama Brewing or Oregon Beverage Services. If you have a commercial vendor you would like to use, let them know they can apply to the Fairgrounds to be added to the list (3 months advance notice please). For events serving alcohol ending after 9 PM, the Fairgrounds will contract for Security and invoice in addition to the building rental.
For events serving alcohol ending after 9 PM, the Fairgrounds will contract for Security for the duration of alcohol service time until the rental ends and invoice in addition to the building rental.
For events that are not serving alcohol but ending after 9 PM, the Fairgrounds will contract for Security for the last three hours of the event and invoice in addition to the building rental.
Rental Set-up: We try to be as affordable as possible for our renters which is why we have three options:
- Staff delivers requested items and renter sets-up and tearsdown.
- Staff delivers requested items and renter sets-up then has staff teardown.
- Staff delivers requested items, sets-up and tearsdown.
Options 2 and 3 incur labor charges in addition to rental charges. If you are interested in those two option, please let us know.