The Carriage House is a two-story building located on the Northeast corner of the Fairgrounds. Perfect for small group gatherings it is also home to the Fair Office each the summer for Fair. The air-conditioned, two-story building has hard wood floors, two restrooms and kitchen facilities including two gas stoves. An outside patio is on the north side of the building by the wheelchair accessible ramp.
Rates – There are standard rates for rentals that are discounted for non-profits (501c status) 30%- Non-profit discount is on building rental fee only and does not include table/chair/incidental rentals. Effective December 1, 2017 prices/policy changes indicated in blue.
- Monday- Thursday Full Day – $300
- Monday-Thursday 1/2 Day (4 hours) - $175
- Monday-Thursday Hourly - discontinued
- Pre or Post Event Day - $175
- Friday-Sunday One Day - $350
- Friday-Sunday Half Day - - discountinued
- Friday-Sunday 3 Day Weekend Special – discountinued
- Refundable Deposits: Events with NO ALCOHOL -$250 Events WITH ALCOHOL – $750
The Carriage House Picnic Table (84′ with lights and electric outlets) is also available for rent unless the Carriage House is already rented.
- With Carriage House rental – $75
- Without Carriage House rental - $120 with a $50 deposit (deposit is doubled $750 if the event has alcohol
Refundable deposits are determined after the cleaning and damage assessment is completed. Refund checks are mailed the week following the event. Rental includes: 40 chairs and Twelve 8’x30″ tables.
For any event planning on having alcohol, you must work with Oregon Beverage Services – book your event with them at www.oregonbeverage.com
Rental Set-up: We try to be as affordable as possible for our renters which is why we have three options:
- Staff delivers requested items and renter sets-up and tearsdown.
- Staff delivers requested items and renter sets-up then has staff teardown.
- Staff delivers requested items, sets-up and tearsdown.
Options 2 and 3 incur labor charges in addition to rental charges. If you are interested in those two option, please let us know.