The Auditorium is located right off of 53rd Street and is the second-largest facility. The Complex includes a 6,000 ft Auditorium, 1,400 ft Conference Room, and full-service Kitchen; either the Auditorium or Conference Room/kitchen may be rented separately Monday-Thursday. Weekend rentals are full complex rentals only.
Rates – Effective December 1, 2017 Rate increases & Policy changes designed in blue
There are standard rates for rentals that are discounted for non-profits (501 c status) by 30% Non-profit discount is on building rentall fee only and does not include table/chair/incidental rentals.
- Monday-Thursday – $550
- Monday-Thursday 1/2 Day – $275
- Monday-Thursday Set-Up/Tear Down Day - $275
- Friday, Saturday or Sunday Set-Up/Teardown Day - $445
- Hourly M-Th Only: - discontinued
- No 1/2 day rentals are allowed on weekends
- Weekend rentals include the Conference Room and Kitchen
- Friday-Sunday Daily - $890
- Three-Day Weekend Special - discontinued
- Refundable deposit:
- $100 for under 75 people
- $250 for 75-199 people
- $500 for 200+ people
- $750 for events with Alcohol
Deposits are refundable by check mailed the following week. Deposits are subject to cleaning/damage inspection. Rental includes:80 chairs and 10 8’x30″ tables.
We try to be as affordable as possible for our renters which is why we have three options:
- Staff delivers requested items and renter sets-up and tearsdown.
- Staff delivers requested items and renter sets-up then has staff teardown.
- Staff delivers requested items, sets-up and tearsdown.
Options 2 and 3 incur labor charges in addition to rental charges. If you are interested in those two option, please let us know.
For any event planning on having alcohol in 2017, you must work with Oregon Beverage Services; book your event with them at www.oregonbeverage.com -
Suggested Events: Receptions, dances, banquets, trade shows, conferences, reunions, seminars, auctions,meetings
Features: Air Conditioned, Heating Fans, Built in PA System, Concession Counter, Restrooms, Service Bar Smooth Concrete Floor, Stage Lighting, Large Doors
Capacity/Measurements Dimensions: 60′ x 100′ Ceiling Height: 14′ Square Feet: 6,000 Classroom Seating: 300 Theater Seating: 550 Banquet Seating w/ 5′ Rounds: 350 Banquet Seating w/ 8′ Banquet Tables: 400 10′ x 10′ Vendor Booths: 30 8′ x 6′ Vendor Booths: 60