The Carriage House is a two-story building located on the Northeast corner of the Fairgrounds. Perfect for small group gatherings it is also home to the Fair Office each the summer for Fair. The air-conditioned, two-story building has hard wood floors, two restrooms and kitchen facilities including two gas stoves. An outside patio is on the north side of the building by the wheelchair accessible ramp.
Rates – There are standard rates for rentals that are discounted for non-profits (501c status) 30%- Non-profit discount is on building rental fee only and does not include table/chair/incidental rentals. Effective December 1, 2017 prices/policy changes indicated in blue.
- Monday- Thursday Full Day – $300
- Monday-Thursday 1/2 Day (4 hours) - $175
- Monday-Thursday Hourly - discontinued
- Pre or Post Event Day - $175
- Friday-Sunday One Day - $350
- Friday-Sunday Half Day - - discountinued
- Friday-Sunday 3 Day Weekend Special – discountinued
- Refundable deposit
- The Carriage House Picnic Table (84′ with lights and electric outlets) is also available for rent unless the Carriage House is already rented.With Carriage House rental – $75 Without Carriage House rental - $120
Rental includes: 20 chairs and Four - 8’x30″ tables.