Restrooms and showers are for use by paying campers only.Non-guests pay $5 per shower. Public Nudity is not allowed. Let us know if these facilities need service.Please do not wash clothes or dishes in the restrooms.Gray water receptacles are located in the camping area.
Laundry Facilities are for paying campers only.Washing pet bedding, blankets and equipment is not allowed.
Please Protect the Oaks:Vehicles must stay clear from under oak trees out to the drip line of the branches, except on roadways or in designated camp spaces.The root system of these trees is fragile and damaged by the weight of vehicles. Park on gravel or asphalted areas ONLY.
Fires: When not banned by the Fire Marshall are allowed in charcoal grills or fire pits elevated off the grass, not supplied by the Fairgrounds: check with the Camp Host.
Activities occasionally occur on the Fairgrounds that may interfere or conflict with camping.These activities are part of the value of your stay with us.Please be aware of these activities, as we do not refund camp fees if you later decide that your visit is being disturbed.
Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
Dump Station is for paying guests.The fee for non-guests is $5.00 per dump.
Cancellation Policy: We have a $15 cancellation fee require a 24 hour notice for RV space cancellations. There is no refund for cancellations made in less that 24 hours. Cancellation messages can be made on the 541-207-8194 number.
All Benton County property is smoke free. Fireworks are prohibited. As of July 9, 2018 there is a full burn ban - no fires of any type allowed.
Rates:Fees are payable in advance, or within one hour after you arrive.
- RV: $39.50/night.
- OSU Home games: $120/weekend for the two night minimum.
- Overflow (power & water only) with access to the dump station prior to leaving: $35/night.
- Overflow for OSU Home game weekends are $100/weekend.
- Dry Camping is no longer offered.
- Weekly rate is $235.
- Monthly rate is $605/mo. Monthly spaces available December-June 15. Extended stay guests are limited to six-month duration and four occupants.
- Tent - $25/night/tent of 4 or less. Tent camping is limited to Memorial Day through Labor Day with a five-night maximum.
- 24-Hour Cancellation Policy; $15 Cancellation Fee; no charge to reschedule a paid reservation.