The Benton Oaks RV Park is a secure setting in a mature oak grove at the foot of Bald Hill in Corvallis, Oregon. Benton Oaks RV Park is located minutes from downtown Corvallis, 5.29 miles from Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, on the way to the coast and conveniently across the street from Oregon State University’s Campus Way bike path and the Irish Bend Covered Bridge.
Eclipse Camping: Two Night Minimum is required. NO Full-Hook-Ups are left but two other options still have availability:
Power & Water Only - $100 total
Tent Camping - $65 total
Click Here to Reserve a Space!*
Benton Oaks Closes from mid-July - mid-August annually to host 4-H Horse Fair, da Vinci Days and then to prep, put on and clean up after the Benton County Fair & Rodeo.
Hosted Facilities Available at Benton Oaks Camp
Host: space #10, phone 541-207-8194
- Full hookup available, overflow available after full hookup filled. or last minute arrivals.
- Cable TV in full hookup area only.
- Pull-thru and back-in spots
- All full hook up sites offer 50-amp and 30-amp electrical
- Dump station – free to campers, $5 for drop-ins
- Showers and restrooms, fully ADA accessible
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Close to Oregon State University campus
- 1.5 miles to downtown Corvallis
- Access to Bald Hill Trails (walking, jogging, hiking, biking, horseback riding)
- OSU football weekends & Special Events weekends fill up months in advance, please plan accordingly.
Campground Policy is to fill Full Hook-up spots first. When Full Hook-Up spots are filled spaces designated Overflow offering power and water only with use of the dump station become available. Overflow spaces are designated B, C, D and E. Overflow spaces cost $35/night EXCEPT DURING OSU HOME GAME FOOTBALL WEEKENDS when the rate is $100 for the weekend (2 nights).
On Football Home Game Weekends ONLY, 100% DRY CAMPING is available in the South Gravel Parking Lot for $25/night. No reservations are taken, spaces are available on a first come/first serve basis