The Benton Oaks RV Park is a secure setting in a mature oak grove at the foot of Bald Hill in Corvallis, Oregon. Benton Oaks RV Park is located minutes from downtown Corvallis, 5.29 miles from Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, on the way to the coast and conveniently across the street from Oregon State University’s Campus Way bike path and the Irish Bend Covered Bridge.
Host: space #10, phone 541-207-8194
Click Here to Reserve a Space!*
Hosted Facilities Available at Benton Oaks Camp:
- Full hookup -electric,water, sewer, cable, garbage and wifi
- Overflow (power and water only; wifi possible) available after full hookup filled. or last minute arrivals.
- Cable TV in full hookup area only.
- Pull-thru and back-in spots
- All full hook up sites offer 50-amp and 30-amp electrical
- Dump station – free to campers; $5 for drop-ins
- Showers and restrooms, fully ADA accessible
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Close to Oregon State University campus
- 1.5 miles to downtown Corvallis
- Access to Bald Hill Trails (walking, jogging, hiking, biking, horseback riding)
- OSU football weekends & Special Events weekends fill up months in advance, please plan accordingly.
Well-Behaving Pets Welcome!
Campground Policy is to fill Full Hook-up spots first. When Full Hook-Up spots are filled spaces designated Overflow offering power and water only with use of the dump station become available. Overflow spaces are designated B, C, D and E. Overflow spaces cost $35/night EXCEPT DURING OSU HOME GAME FOOTBALL WEEKENDS when the rate is $100 for the weekend (2 nights).
Dry Camping has been discontinued.