Benton County Fairgrounds Facilities – Guerber Hall
Built in memory of Rich Guerber, a long-time supporter of the Fair and 4-H Program, Guerber Hall is a perfect facility for many events. The meeting room can only be booked separately, M-Th when the Main Hall is not being used and is not available on weekend when it is included with Guerber Hall rentals.
- Commercial Daily Rate: $375
- Commercial Holding/Prep Day: $250
- Non-Profit Daily Rate: $375
- Non-Profit Daily w/Alcohol Rate: $475
- Non-Profit Holding/Prep Day: $250
- Non-Profit Hourly Rate: $70
Private Party Use
- Private Party Rate: $375
- Private Party Hourly Rate: $70
- Private Party Daily w/Alcohol: $475
Guerber Hall Meeting Room Rates
- Daily M-Th Only: $50
- Hourly M-Th Only: $15
Refundable Deposits vary depending on event type, please ask when booking.
Rental includes 75 chairs and 10 - 8' tables.
Reservation Request Form
- Trade Shows
- Special Event Parties
- Livestock Events
- Small Kitchen w/ Counters, Sink & Home-grade Fridge
- Commercial Grade Ceiling Fans
- Broom-finished Concrete Floor
- Large Restrooms
- Large Doors for Loading & Unloading
- Dimensions: 60' x 72'
- Ceiling Height: 16'
- Square Feet: 4,320
- Classroom Seating: 225
- Theater Seating: 450
- Banquet Seating w/ 5' Rounds: 210
- Banquet Seating w/ 8' Banquet Tables: 225
- 10' x 10' Vendor Booths: 16
- 8' x 6' Vendor Booths: 20
Looking Northwest (Note the large loading/unloading door to the left)
Looking to the Southwest.
Small Kitchenette Area