Benton County Fairgrounds Facilities – Conference Room
The Conference Room is located directly off 53rd Street and is connected to the Auditorium. On weekends, the Conference Room must be rented with the Auditorium while it can be rented on a daily or hourly rate Mondays-Thursdays.
On Weekends the Conference Room is included as part of the Auditorium and is not rented separately.
- Commercial Daily M-Th Only Rate: $150
- Commercial M-Th Hourly Only: $50
- Non-Profit: $150
- Non-Profit w/ Alcohol: $250
- Non-Profit Hourly: $40
- Non-Profit Holding/Prep Day: $100
- Private Party Rate: $150
- Private Party Holding/Prep Day: $100
- Private Party w/Alcohol Rate:: $250
Refundable Deposits vary depending on type of event, please ask when booking.
Includes: 50 chairs and 7 tables
Reservation Request Form
- Special Event Parties
- Projector Screen
- Dry Erase Boards
- Smooth Concrete Floor
- Tack Strips
- Dimensions: 35' x 40'
- Ceiling Height: 8' 6"
- Square Feet: 1,400
- Classroom Seating: 30-45
- Theater Seating: 70
- Banquet Seating w/ 5' Rounds: 60
- Banquet Seating w/ 8' Banquet Tables: 75
This picture shows the service window from the kitchen to the Conference Room. The temporary wall can be removed for access to the kitchen.