Benton County Fairgrounds & Benton Oaks RV Park – Driving Directions
See the Google-provided map
Travel Tip: Do Not drive down Campus Way even though your GPS tells you it's a route to Benton Oaks! It is an access road for OSU dairy & swine property as well as serving as a bike/pedestrian path. The Irish Bend Covered Bridge is on this path.
From North or South I-5
- Take the Highway 34 exit which reads "Corvallis / Oregon State University" (exit number 228).
- Go west on Highway 34 for about 10 miles to Corvallis.
To take the Corvallis by-pass:
- Make a left at the sign which reads "Ocean Beaches / Philomath". This road is now called "Hwy 34/20 / Philomath Blvd". Continue for approximately 4 miles. Turn right on 53rd Street. The Fairgrounds is approximately 1 mile on the left.
To go through Corvallis:
- Stay straight and go over the Harrison Blvd bridge and onto Harrison Blvd. Continue for approximately 3 miles to 53rd St. Turn left (South) on 53rd The Fairgrounds is approximately 0.25 mile on the right.
From the South on 99W
- Cross Mary's River Bridge, into downtown Corvallis.
- Turn left on Western Blvd.
- Turn left on 4th, heading south.
- Take exit to "Philomath/Ocean Beaches". This joins Hwy 34/20 also known as Philomath Blvd.
- Drive approximately 2.5 miles to traffic signal at SW 53rd, turn right. (Safeway, Bi-Mart at intersection on left.)
- Drive approximately 0.8 miles to Benton County Fairgrounds on left.
From the North on 99W
- Turn right on Walnut Blvd.
- Follow Walnut Blvd. approximately 5 miles around the edge of town.
- At light/intersection of Walnut Blvd. and Harrison go straight – road name changes to 53rd Street.
- The Fairgrounds is on the right about 0.25 mile after the signal.
- Amtrak (30 minutes from Fairgrounds)
Downloadable maps of the Benton County Fairgrounds are available.